Use the GCU library to locate two peer-reviewed articles on your chosen topic.
The articles should argue opposite sides of the controversy.
In 1,250-1,500 words:
1. Briefly explain the claims of both articles as well as the background of the controversy and how it became controversial. Including how historical perspectives and theories add to the controversy.
2. Examine the evidence given in the articles and explain which article creates a stronger argument.
3. Identify any logic fallacies that exist in both and explain what makes them logic fallacies (For a list of logical fallacies, follow this link https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/659/03/).
4. Describe why the article’s argument is stronger than the other. Give examples from both. Include how current perspectives and theories support your rationale.
5. Describe how the controversy you chose is applicable and significant to the world.
Use five to six scholarly references to support your claims.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide