Treatment programs cannot always be 100% effective, and many substance abusers relapse into drug abuse after days, months, or even years of sobriety. With the marginal success of treatment programs, it is even more important that people never start using drugs. As such, prevention strategies are of utmost importance.
Review the case study. Using your module readings and the Argosy University online library resources, research methods of increasing awareness about substance abuse and dependence.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation including the following:
- Identify and describe two prevention strategies.
- Explain ways of determining whether loved ones have a problem with drugs using the current DSM characteristics of substance use disorders.
- Address the effectiveness of current treatment strategies in the United States.
- Explain polysubstance abuse.
- Address the possible treatment options and treatment difficulties for someone who is dependent on two substances.
Develop an 8–10-slide presentation (complete with speakers notes) in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Be sure to include a title slide and a list of references.
I need this assignment to be done exactly the way it’s asking. Please check for any mistakes like spelling and that.