The goal of the presentation is to demonstrate your understating of the fundamental role of learning and cognition in numerous processes and functions including perception, pattern recognition, attention, consciousness, learning, memory, concept formation, thinking, imaging, remembering, language, intelligence, emotions, and developmental processes, to name a few.
Drawing on your knowledge of course concepts, identify a topic of interest related to cognitive psychology. Examples of topics one might consider include learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, emotional regulation, memory enhancement, or learning a language.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE STATED FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE;
20 slides in length, excluding the required title slide and separate reference slide
Detailed speaker notes should accompany slides containing mostly bullet point data to include the details expected in the instructions above.
- Identify, describe, define, and discuss, with detail, the selected topic related to a cognitive psychology concept.
- Provide critical analyses in the examination of the topic; the relevance of the topic on its own and its connection to cognitive psychology should be established early and effectually in the work.
- Note the topic’s relation to cognitive psychology, discussing the major functions/processes involved.
- This may include multiple structures of the brain, functions, and processes of cognition; be thorough and inclusive.
- In the discussion, identify whether the topic is an occurrence of normal or abnormal cognitive functions/processes and how these functions/processes may be enhanced or impeded.
- Provide clear definitions and/or explanations for the cognitive psychology concepts included within the work as links to the selected topic are made.
- Close your work with the major take away points of the presentation.
- Include appropriate attributions to sources for photographic, artistic, and/or graphic depictions displayed within the presentation.
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
LIST 3-5 SCHOLARLY PEER-REVIEWED REFERENCES/3 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES
NO IN TEXT CITATIONS AT ALL…….ONLY WRITE IN YOUR OWN WORDS/SUMMARIZE CORRECTLY!!!!!
IN PRESENTATION PLEASE FOLLOW RUBRIC:
POWERPOINT critically analyzes a topic related to cognitive psychology, examining the involved functions and processes with detail, making clear links between the topic and cognitive psychology.
POWERPOINT accurately and thoroughly defines and explains all identified cognitive psychology concepts, including structures, functions, and processes.
POWERPOINT critically examines the selected phenomenon, investigating the cognitive functions/processes as occurring either normally or abnormally, including factors that enhance and impede functioning