For this assignment, Address the major structures of the brain and the influence these have on cognition and learning. You will demonstrate (a) an understanding of the major brain structures, (b) fluency in the processes that occur within the brain, leading to the learning of specific behaviors, and (c) the connections of the relationships required between major brain structures and cognitive functions to facilitate the learning process.
- Select 2-3 learning experiences, describing, in detail, how each experience generally occurs.
- Examples of learning experiences one might consider are learning to ride a bike, learning a new language, learning to bake a cake, to name a few.
- In describing each learning experience, identify at least 4 specific brain structures or functions that contribute to or impede the selected learning processes.
- For each identified function or structure, describe and define the structure of the brain and purpose, with detail.
- Include a diagram, a process model, or provide another visual representation of the brain structures and functions depicting accurate examples of the structural changes that might occur or steps in the process of the learning tasks selected.
- As a major purpose of the work is to demonstrate an understanding of the brain structures related to learning processes, Write succinct summary of the major aspects of the topic from the learning experiences you selected.
- Share your conclusions as a result of completing this project; how is the knowledge you have gained useful to the field of cognitive psychology, the larger field of psychology, and society overall?
PLEASE USE REFERENCE STATED FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE;
6 FULL PAGES
PLEASE USE REFERENCE LISTED ALSO: Handbook of Psychology, Volume 1: History of Psychology. New York: Wiley
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
LIST 4-5 SCHOLARLY PEER-REVIEWED REFERENCES/3 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES
NO CITATIONS AT ALL PLEASE JUST USE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT NOTHING LESS!!!!
The basic parts of a paper should also be included; these are the opening, introduction section, with a precise thesis statement, the body of the paper with clear, discernable headings where appropriate, and a conclusion that restates the thesis and summarizes the major points of the entire paper!!!!!!!!
CRITERIA FOR PAPER:
Identifies 2 – 3 learning experiences, critically examining each by providing detailed descriptions of the learning processes, and how each occurs in general instances.
Brain structures and functions
Paper accurately identifies a minimum of 4 brain structures or functions involved in each learning experience described, articulating the structure’s/function’s contributions or impediments to the learning experience selected.
Paper includes accurate visual representations of each included brain structure and function using diagrams, process models, virtual structural models, or other appropriate visual aids.
Paper succinctly expresses the major gains of the project, skillfully identifying the broader benefits and applicability of cognitive psychology concepts.
Writing and formatting
Work is presented in a logical and coherent way. Writing is clear, articulate, and error free. APA formatting is complete, with all required paper elements accurately noted.