ANSWER THE following questions!!!
- Maslow noted that humans have some needs that press over others. Discuss, with adequate detail, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and provide an example of how his structure allows people to prioritize the various needs experienced.
- Increased cue availability in the decision-making process generally leads to better, more accurate decisions being made. Ecological rationality is, in part, grounded by this assertion. Explain the concept of ecological rationality, its accepted limitations, and benefits as a model in decision-making. Share your thoughts on its usefulness to your own decision-making processes.
- Define and discuss the concept of intelligence. Considering the types of intelligence presented in the course materials, which conceptualization do you believe most comprehensively represents human intelligence? Provide your rationale for your selection.
- Discuss the relationship between memory and learning, exploring whether one process disproportionately affects the other or if these two processes have reciprocal influences on each other. Share a few methods or techniques that might be applied to enhance or improve the affected process or processes in this relationship, ultimately resulting in better memory or improved learning capabilities.
- Discuss the most useful information you have learned in Cognition and Learning. Share the ways the new knowledge will affect your day-to-day activities, or thoughts about your activities, moving forward.
EACH ANSWER FOR QUESTION MUST BE 250 WORDS
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
LIST 3-5 SCHOLARLY PEER-REVIEWED REFERENCES/3 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES PER QUESTION
ONLY 1 (ONE) IN TEXT CITATION and THE REST IS SUMMARIZE FOR EACH QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!
MUST completes EACH essay question with accurate, detailed response, supporting statements providing context, includes scholarly sources in-text and formats essay as required.!!!!!!