The following is the matrix of the PowerPoint. On the next to the last class each student will have the opportunity to present this to the class.
- This can be about any subject you like or want to talk about. (With these exceptions, nothing R Rated, no foul language (F-Bomb equals an F). If a controversial subject both sides of the argument must be presented. If you are not sure if it is acceptable..ASK.
- Props and such are encouraged remember how Randy Pausch used all of these. (Props cannot include live animals or any type of weapon). Not that I am opposed to that but for safeties sake.
- Make the presentation at least 10 slides long (This does not include introduction or ending slides i.e. references)
- Add some graphics to at least two slides
- Have a.gif on one slide (moving graphic)or youtube embedded
- Bullet points on at least one slide
- Make the slides another background (not white)
- Sound and animations sometimes enhances things but are not required.
***** Remember this is about learning the ability to Present not be all that fancy. Fancy stuff comes after getting the basic things mastered first. *****