You can have 3 days for post A
Post B infomation will be upload after post A finish
You are consulting for Link Snack, Inc., a firm that wants to export from the United States to Your Country. The firm wants to export packaged Jack Linkâ€™s Beef Jerky. Click on the link to see the Jack Link’s products here (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.). Presume each package costs $1.00.
Link Snack, Inc. needs you to find some information that will help them evaluate the profitability of exporting their products. They need to know the following information:
- How Your Country would classify/categorize their product for the purpose of determining import tariffs. (Tariffs may be called other names such as duties or taxes in various countries)
- What import tariffs would apply and how much would they be on the product.
- As this is a food product, any packaging and labeling requirements there would be.
For each question, they need a brief response by you and a web link to the resource information you used to develop your response. Particularly helpful are web links provided by Your Country.
The following websites may be of assistance:
* U.S. Country Commercial Guides website (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.) (Select Your Country)
* Your Country trade websites
- Review the submissions your peers made in Post A.
- Read the article, â€œWhat is Counter Tradeâ€ at this link(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.).
- Visit the Observatory of Economic Complexity website(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.). Identify a “lesser known good” that Your Country exports (other than petroleum products).
- Your Country wants to countertrade that â€œlesser known goodâ€ you selected for US$100,000 worth of Jack Linkâ€™s Beef Jerky. The firm for which you are consulting obviously wants to obtain more than US$100,000 worth of that good. How does Link Snack, Inc. go about determining how much of that â€œlesser known goodâ€ they need to take in exchange? Include information that supports your recommendation.