Take the Multiple Intelligences Self-Assessment on the Edutopia website.
Note: The results can be downloaded after taking the assessment.
Read “Multiple Intelligences: What Does the Research Say” on the Edutopia website.
Create a PowerPointÂ® presentation or Prezi based on your Learning Team’s assessment results and the information in the article.
Create 1 to 2 slides for each team member containing the following information:
- A detailed explanation of your results
- What you discovered about yourself
- What areas you scored the highest and lowest on
- Whether or not you agree with the results and why or why not
Include a slide with the individual team member’s assessment results with the presentation.
Discuss the team’s individual results.
Create a chart comparing the major tenets of each teammate’s learning style.
Include a column summarizing the strengths and weaknesses of the team as a whole.
Address the following questions in your presentation:
- Based on the learning style strengths of your team, what learning strategies could you implement to leverage those strengths?
- Review your team’s weaknesses. What learning strategies can you implement to overcome them?
- How does the team feel about a one-size-fits-all approach to learning?
Include an APA style references page with the websites containing information about multiple intelligences, as well as additional references.
Submit your assignment and the Learning Team Charter.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar and Writing Guides
- Learning Team Toolkit
11 days ago