Write each question for 250 words at least. No Plagiarism.
1. read the article and answer the questions, first five pages important
– The way that the author tells the history of new media art
– The array of new media artworks that predate contemporary digital media
– Both Anastasia Salter in â€œBuilding Interactive Storiesâ€ and Timothy Murrayin â€œNew Media Artsâ€ mention many early works of new media art and storytelling. Pick one from before the 2000s (1999 or earlier) that sounds interesting to you and see if you can find more information about it online: photos, videos, writing, etc. Describe the work, what you learned about it, and what makes it interesting to you in the context of our course
2. In â€œHer Story: Telling a Story Using the Playerâ€™s Imagination,â€ Sam Barlow talks about the misconception that only digital media forms are interactive. He says that lots of other forms of media, like literature and film, still require â€œinteractionâ€ from the reader. Give an example of a piece of â€œnon-interactiveâ€ media that you have read or watched that you experienced as interactive and explain by referencing ideas from Barlowâ€™s talk.
Link: how her story works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFvbN3K6EA8
Her Story: Telling a Story Using the Playerâ€™s Imagination :https://www.gdcvault.com/play/1023430/Making-Her-Story-Telling-a