Compose a post that integrates a complete Bible scripture verse and transcends all aspects of the following question(s) comprehensively and collectively as a single post.
- Explain transformational and transactional leadership styles and give examples of each. Identify the conditions under which each is likely to be effective.
- To what extent can leaders institute change in their organizations? Practically speaking, how is this accomplished?
- Supporting your argument (intext citing shows this)
- When all is done, give a brief conclusion
- a reference at the end
- Strategic Management: Theory and Practice, 5th Edition, (Solon, OH: Academic Media Solutions, 2017) John A. Parnell (Online eTextbook Access Card: ISBN 978-1-942-04128-3)
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap–and Others Don’t, 1st Edition, (New York, NY: Harper Business, 2001) James Collins (ISBN-13: 978-0066620992)
Read: Parnell Chapters 10 and 11
Collins Chapter 7
View Videos = Copy/Paste the URL unto your browser:
Kevan Hall of Global Integration describes the matrix structure and the challenges it presents to organizations.
Appleâ€™s iconic late founder Steve Jobs discusses Appleâ€™s unique approach to structure.
*The business of people is people. Southwest Airlinesâ€™ former CEO Herb Kelleher offers sage advice on building a people-centered culture.
*Management guru Tom Peters offers his perspective on strategic leadership.