1. True/False (briefly explain): A better nucleophile will substantially increase the reaction rate of an SN1 reaction.
2. Explain why weaker bases are better nucleophiles in protic polar solvents.
3. Name at least two factors that will increase the rate of an SN2 reaction.
4. What is the main difference between E2 and E1 reactions?
5. True/False (briefly explain): The major, favored product in all elimination reactions is the most substituted alkene.
6. Which kind of alkyl halides can undergo E1 and E2 reactions?
7. What is the requirement for E2 reactions of cyclohexanes?